The Power of 10
The Power of 10 is Posse’s signature fundraising event that recognizes the strength of a Posse of 10 dynamic students and celebrates diversity in higher education and the workforce. This festive reception features heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks and entertainment, and includes a brief program honoring special guests and Posse alumni.
- $50,000 Leader: Full-page ad in event program, premier logo display at event,
- logo on invitation, admission for 18 guests.
- $25,000 Benefactor: Half-page ad in program, prominent logo display
at event, logo on invitation, admission for 14 guests.
- $10,000 Mentor: Quarter-page ad in program and displayed at event, admission for 8 guests.
- $5,000 Ambassador: Logo in program and at event, admission for 6 guests.
- $2,500 Advocate: Listing in program, admission for 4 guests.
- $1,000 Friend: Listing in program, admission for 2 guests.
- $200 Individual ticket.
- $50 Alumni ticket.
For more information, please contact Meaghan Jennings
at (312) 566-9790 or email@example.com.
THE POSSE FOUNDATION identifies, recruits and trains urban public high school students with extraordinary academic and leadership potential and sends them in Posses—supportive, multicultural teams of 10 students—to top colleges and universities across the country. Posse’s 53 college and university partners award Posse Scholars four-year, full-tuition leadership scholarships. To date, 6,275 Posse Scholars have won $806 million in scholarships. Most important, Posse Scholars persist and graduate at a rate of 90 percent and are active leaders on their campuses and in the workforce.
Posse is a national initiative with sites in Atlanta, the Bay Area, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York and Washington, D.C.
Since 2000, POSSE CHICAGO has selected 1,138 Scholars who have earned $144 million in merit-based leadership scholarships from its 11 partner colleges and universities: Agnes Scott College, Connecticut College, Cornell University, Denison University, DePauw University, Middlebury College, Oberlin College, Pomona College, St. Olaf College, Trinity College and University of Wisconsin-Madison. In 2015, the University of Michigan will select its first STEM Posse from Chicago.